Friday, March 25, 2011

Sickness

This last month has been a tough one.  First I was sick with the flu when we had to travel back home from visiting my parents, then Samantha got the same flu, with Trevor following quickly afterwards.  Samantha had a fever off and on for a week.  Then as soon as she got better, Becca followed her up with her own fever, with a cough that had been hanging around for a while.  After 5 days of a fever Becca broke out in a rash all over her body.  After a trip to the ER we found out it's probably from her virus.  2 days later, she still has a rash, but it is much better and we're controlling it with medicine.

But despite all of that, and maybe even because of it, I can feel God more closely, and hear him more clearly, than I can remember.

Thank you, Father, for all of your protection, especially over this last month.  I can feel your presence and your love.  You are an awesome God and I will praise you all of my days!

No comments: