Wednesday, July 2, 2008

What's going on

Just an update as to what we've been up too. Friday we just hung out with Mom and Dad. On Saturday, Mom and I got some shopping done and again, relaxed. On Sunday we went to church and then for lunch with our long time friends, and apparently family. We found out that my Mom and Jay's Dad are 7th cousins. And then my Grandma came over for supper. Then on Monday we ... relaxed. It was very hot. Ethan came over and all the kids played in the pool. And Tuesday Dad and I drove Trevor out to Lumsden so he could catch a ride home with our friends. Now the girls and I are having fun with Grandma and Grandpa.

I've been reading a booked called Battlefield of the Mind. It's been really good for me and I hope I can put to practice what I've been reading. I seriously think that everyone should read it. It really makes you aware of your thoughts. If you've had thoughts of doubt, confusion, fear, reasoning, worry, or any other negative thoughts, this book would be for you.

I have taken lots of pictures and will post them when I get back since I didn't bring my USB cord.

No comments: